Saturday, November 27, 2010

DownWithInfidels vs abitare and goldminingXpert

The posters on Motley Fool called abitare and goldminingXpert decided to dedicate blogs to me in my temporary downfall of 2008. Foolish infidels decided to foolishly sell gold in favour of worthless US dollars because the US government and banks destroyed the US economy and credit! HOW STUPID REASONING WAS THIS?????? Everyone knows that this was stupid thing to do so now so I will not talk about it so much. Rather this blog is meant to mock the mockers.

abitare mocks me

goldminingXpert mocks me

Who is to be mocked now? I see only 19 infidels in front of my profile, and neither of those two are among them! GoldminingXpert lost almost all of his points during a very smart decision to short gold at $1000, just for fun.

My account is #20 despite not being allowed to change picks since September 2009, a span of 14 months! Most infidels on that site cannot foresee 14 days and complain about a 7 day minimum time span on their picks. They are just failures, which is what the US is use to. US cannot win wars in the Middle East despite all their manpower and American citizens cannot win in the stock market despite all their born advantages such a supposedly superior education system and money to invest. Some "stupid Paki" is defeating all of you in your own capitalist game, and many "stupid Pakis" are defeating you in your own wars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment