Saturday, November 27, 2010

Down With Infidels is Back!!!!!!

After much hiatus from posting online, I have returned!!!! Motley Fool did not like what I have to say because they cannot stand to hear the truth! After gold has reached $1350, and I have returned to top 20 I have proven to be right. Motley Fool even with their ban, cannot stop me!!!!!!

I have forsaken gold and silver, except one very important silver stock of which you shall never know. Too many infidels have joined the gold and silver worship. I have used my much money made in order to purchase stocks related to oil and natural gas.There are so many at great discount to their asset values. Canadians are such suckers and China will buy these assets for much less than they are worth!!!! Hahahaha to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment